2011年1月24日月曜日

Birthday party of Bulgarian

23th December is my friend's birthday who is from Bulgaria.

I went to the party with Mayumi and Tim.

When we went to a bar of the birthday party, everyone are waiting there.

This party is surprise for him, we are waiting for coming.

About 0 am over, he is coming..


3


2


1


Happy birthday~!!!!

He is pleased very much!!!

He received many presents from many friends.

Also, we prepared a cake for him and everyone in the party.

However, all friends in Bulgaria tallked him, nobody eat a cake.

In Japan, in a party, we eat a cake soon because a cake loses its freshness.

After all, we ate a cake after a half hour he coming.

This is culture shock?lol

After a bar, we went a karaoke.

In karaoke box, in Japan, almost people sing at a chair not standing.

However, friends in Bulgaria kept standing and dancing in there!!

I like dancing, so I danced with them, singing 'UEO MUITE ARUKOU'

This is good culture shock for me:)

I had a very good time!!!!

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿