2011年1月25日火曜日

School Festival

22th November was school festival of my university.

That day was good temperature.

This year's guest was KARIYUSI 58, who are the musisian.

Thier song is powerful, clear, so I love thier song.

I participated a fashion contest.

Six people participated in the contest.

Everyone attend the contest were nice costume, I love thier clothes.

This contest include a quiz battle, popular vote, person who get high score will be a winner.

A quiz battle is over... popular vote is over....

Chairperson said 'Ladies and Jentle men, now, only a person is winner in six people! we will open paper of the result.'



Winner is ...................





A men I don't know, so I disappointed.

Chairperson said ' Sorry, I had a mistake, so winner is another person!'

The person was me!!!!!!!!!!!



Shiraz is a winner of women sector!

I wanna say my friends who cheer up, THANK YOU :)

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿