19th January
Summer vacation of this year, we, all tourism members, went a trip respectively.
Everyone had fun, good experience in each journey.
So, we hit on a nice idea!!
The idea, we make a presentation of nice journey experience for others,and it shows.
Oji and Minami and I went to Austria for two weeks in summer holidays, so we made a presentation.
Austria life was awesome, so we enjoyed making a presentation with recalling the days.
Also, next summer,Max and Lisa who are the center of picture are going to come to Japan!!
They will stay in Wakayama about three weeks, so everyone who check my blog now, play with them, and entertain them!!
Others presentation is also nice.
Asia trip, A bicycle trip, England trip.
Toshiki and Takahiro went to Asia as bacapacker.
In a month of Asia was so attractive, especially meeting person.
I wanna go to Asia as a backpacker after hearing thier tallking!!!!
Mayumi went to England.
Her picture is so nice, she has a good sense of taking a picture.
Also, she is good at doing a presentation.
Nobu went around Kinki area of Japan.
His talking is very funny, attract us!!
I wanna go cycling trip like him after doing a presentation.
This defriefing of summer vacation is so great that I want to hold this of spring vacation.





poppoi poppoi!!!!!!!!!
返信削除Hey Toshiki!
Are you crazy? Yes, you are crazy!
The last photo isn't concerned with travel story. Isn't it???
The story of Austria was also interesting.
Summer travels were nice experience for us!!!
I also enjoyed your presentation!!
返信削除Austria is very attractive country.
I want to go travel more and more :)
I couldn't attend the presentation X(
返信削除Please do it again for me?? lol